Comments are welcome.
Terence Crawford: 32-0-0 (23 by KO)
- What to watch for: perfect reflexes, well-rounded technique with creative variation, speed, power, effective footwork, accuracy, intelligence and attitude.
Artur Beterbiev: 11-0-0 (11 by KO)
- What to watch for: unmatched power, always moving forward, tight punches, no wasted movement, solid defense. Title shot November 11th.
Regis Prograis: 20-0-0 (17 by KO)
- What to watch for: speed, flash, youth, variation in technique, solid fundamentals, entertaining ring walk.
Leo Santa Cruz: 33-1-1 (18 by KO)
- What to watch for: unsurpassed determination, sound technique, plenty of reach, very high punch output, solid chin, peculiar right-hand tic, sloppy defense at times.
Errol Spence Jr.: 22-0-0 (19 by KO)
- What to watch for: Olympic pedigree, upstanding attitude and sportsmanship, almost perfect offensively, effective footwork, speed, formidable defense, youth, pinpoint accuracy, tentative at times, always thinking.
Levan Ghvamichava: 18-3-1 (13 by KO)
- What to watch for: great power, great chin, always coming forward, tenable defense, all but unaffected by opponents’ punches, hairiest man/baldest beast you’ve ever seen.